Level 1 Edition 2016 Survey C17.1
Excerpt from C17.1:

Survey: 3- or 4- way stickings
Since we have four limbs it would be nice to have a term to describe a 3- or 4-way sticking, such as RLB or RLBH. I would call it a 3-way Single Stroke roll and 4-way Single Stroke roll respectively. Since this is a never ending book, always being updated and upgraded I propose a survey to democratically choose the best term available.


1. 3- or 4-way sticking2. 3- or 4-way grouping3. 3- or 4-way coordination figure4. 3- or 4-way linear figure5. I'd like to add this term: